- Age 18 to 30 years old male or female
- Male must be a minimum of 5'6"
- Female must be a minimum of 5'2" (able to reach 212cm on tip toe)
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- At least High School Graduate
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
- With clear complexion, good eyesight and complete set of teeth
- Proficient in Filipino and English language
- Must possess positive attitude and empathy for others
“I am ordinary no more, ICATS… made me someone better
ICATS paved the way for me to carry on my desire to be a flight attendant and ICATS helped me whole heartedly as I joined their training, I never stopped moving forward and truly I will carry on ICATS training throughout my journey as a flight attendant. I salute ICATS!!
Greetings to all! I am Isabel Angel E. Reyes, a graduate of International Cabin Attendant Training School (ICATS), Davao Batch 1. I am very grateful to the ICATS family because they brought ICATS training here in Davao. They helped and molded me to become what I am today, a future flight attendant of Qatar Airways. Without ICATS, my dream will forever be just a dream.
ICATS provides everything a cabin crew must learn like safety standards and first class service which inline to international standards of airlines around the world. I am now a flight steward of our country’s flag carrier, Philippine Airlines. Thank you ICATS for helping me achieved of what I am today. - Philippine Airlines Flight Steward
ICATS helped me a lot from the interview through the training proper. Studying here in ICATS brought me where I am today. People in here taught me the “what to do’s” during the interviews efficiently. The basic knowledge on how FA does their job and taught me drills effectively. So when the time came to perform drills during my training, I did it with ease because of the knowledge and techniques ICATS taught me.
ICATS helped me gain confidence, even after my training and now that I’m flying, ICATS is still there for me.